- There are endless resources if you are prepared to look. Just Google, Pinterest or even Facebook it.
- This is harder than you think it’s going to be and also much more rewarding.
- If you have an idea for a post. Write it down!
- If you’re not a technical person, whilst the basics are easy, you need to be researching how to do things, especially regarding design/layout, menus etc.
- Get another device/laptop/phone and check how your site works. Helped me spot some clangers and I’m sure there are still loads and likely to be plenty more.
- Don’t imitate, you do “YOU”, it’s the biggest strength you have.
- 90% happy is better than never publishing posts. (Tweak later if you have too.)
What did you learn in your first week?